Kristines univers

- et glimt inn i en forundelig verden

mandag, mai 08, 2006

Helt på fisketur

Landing a big fish: as good as it gets for Bush
Luke Harding in BerlinMonday May 8, 2006,The Guardian

There have been many memorable moments in George Bush's career - invading Iraq, declaring the war "accomplished", Hurricane Katrina. But the US president recalled that his greatest moment in office had come not on the field of battle but while out fishing.
Asked by Germany's Bild am Sonntag newspaper what he considered to be his greatest triumph, President Bush replied: "I've experienced many great moments. It's hard for me to name the greatest." He went on: "I would say that the best moment of all came when I caught a seven-and-a-half pound perch while fishing on my lake."

Trenger jeg si mer...?